Sunday, March 14, 2010

You are Loved

You are Loved.

Not only are you loved by me, family and friends...but by God.

I wish I could see you face to face...tell you everything....I wish....you could understand....I wish.....you'd see with open eyes...an open heart....

You're still here because God loves you...and He has a plan for you thats so prosperous, mind-blowing, and exuberant, that it will only happen if you take hold of His hand!! God wants you to HOLD HIS HAND!

You're like a little boy...you've grown up...knowing the difference between what is right and what is wrong...but then you see something that looks better than what you have....when really it is not...

I know you let go of His hand, and left him for what the world has...

But God wants you to know He still loves you...and He just wants you to come back to Him!!! He's standing at the end of your broken road with arms wide open, and He wants you to join Him on this new adventure of life!!
I know you can't see beyond the fog!! BUT God CAN!! He truly can!! He has such a vibrant plan for you, and wants you take His hand, you'll see these wondrous new things unfold for you and you'll soon reach the climax of happiness! Don't get me wrong, there'll be plenty on that obstacle course...but that's life. It's part of the adventure.

So I dare you to take that step....
Because:
Z.) God loves you.

Y.) There's so much more to life then just living it day by day...when you dedicate yourself to God's ways and walk on the path He's made for you...everything will seem lighter in a new way..because instead of leaning on yourself, you'll have God to lean on and He can help you make the best decisions and give you a reason to hope!

X.) I love you...we all do...and we just want you to be happy and to have a reason to live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgeUrD4MHI&NR=1&feature=fvwp
~"How He Loves Us" DavidCrowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers