Friday, March 12, 2010

Change? Bring It On.

You know it's kinda funny....

If you had asked me two years ago if I liked change...I would've said no....
And....to this day...my answer is still in the motion of being changed, but....

I was thinking....I've gone through a lot wrapped in a small box...that's caused me to think differently about the future...even about the present.
Prior to this year I knew I should be willing to let the future unravel itself and let change come my way, but it was hard for me to accept that in any way....so I prayed.

I prayed to God asking Him to give me a more willing heart...a heart willing to change for His sake.

And you know what? I feel like I could take on anything He wants to throw my way--I mean! To an extent!!! I'm still pretty set on not wanting to jump off cliffs or anything :D

Hahaha...no....the kinda change I'm talking about is things that would lead to the future in a purposeful way...like moving....in any large or small way...
Moving as in:
Small: stepping forward
Large: literally moving to a different town...city...etc.

I think what's happened is....I'm not afraid...and it's because of God, that I feel such emotions...
No..you know what...I can't even call it an emotion...Emotions change frequently....no....this is something different.....
It's....eternal...something that's affected me for life. And you know what? I'm happy about it =)

So....I'm ready for whatever you have in store God, because I think this realization you've put before me is for the better...and enthusiastically I come before You excited, renewed and restored.

Change?

Bring

It

On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers